Extractions Simplified with Dr. Isaac Tawil
This CE webinar will give an overview of the tools needed to complete atraumatic extraction, socket preservation and guided bone regeneration. It will cover the biology of wound healing, surgical techniques and platelet rich fibrin. This CE webinar presents the protocols for atraumatic tooth removal and ridge preservation.
During this CE webinar, we will review:
• Anatomy & biology of periodontal tissues around teeth & implants
• Surgical Consent
• Pre & post operative patient instructions
• Medical considerations prior to dental surgery
• Atraumatic tooth removal and instrumentation
• Surgical principles for successful socket grafting
• Grafting products currently available on the market – autograft, allograft, synthetics and xenograft.