Dr. Souayah is a Doctor of Dental Surgery and a Diplomate of the Faculty of Dental Medicine of Monastir-Tunisia. He is the holder of several post-graduate certificates in Implantology, Aesthetic Periodontology, Implant Prosthodontics, Advanced Bone Surgery and complex oral rehabilitation.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery, Diplomate from the Faculty of Dental Medicine of Monastir-Tunisia
- He followed several Post-graduate courses in Implantology, Aesthetic Periodontology, Implant prosthodontics, Advanced bone surgery and complex orale rehabilitation.
- Founder & Vice-President of ADIT (Tunisian Association of Implant Dentistry)
- Fellow of the DGOI (German Society of oral implantology) and SENAME (South European North African Middle Eastern Implantology and Modern Dentistry Association).
- MINEC Ambassador (MegaGen International Network of Education & Clinical Research)
- Dental XP Xpert (www.dentalxp.com)
- National and International Lecturer in Periodontology, Implantology and Cosmetic dentistry
- Continuing education provider and live surgical trainings instructor (AIE Advanced Implant Educators and WIIC Werhle Implant Immersion Course)
- Dr Souayah maintain a private practice in Tunis where he limits his practice exclusively to Periodontics, Implantology and Esthetic dentistry.