The intensive four day Live Surgery course is a chance for YOU to be hands-on and learn to perform on patients with Dr. Scott Ganz and Dr. Isaac Tawil in Tijuana, Mexico.
The course is limited to twelve clinicians and gives you the opportunity and confidence to practice innovative approaches to bone regeneration, tissue engineering, sinus lift techniques, implant placement, and other surgical procedures. Patients are pre-selected with various levels of surgical complexity to match your clinical skills. Participants can place between 15 to 35 implants depending on the complexity of the cases and doctor's skill level. We hope you will join us in our mission to improve the quality of life to our patients and benefit from this unique opportunity.
• Implant Placement Techniques including immediate extraction
• Piezo-electric Surgery Technique
• Centrifuge Techniques for Fibrin Membrane and Sticky Bone
• Harvesting Techniques with Implant Placement
• Advanced Bone Grafting
• Titanium Mesh
• Mega ISQ readings with Ostell
• Socket Preservation • Partial Extraction Therapy (root membrane/socket shield)
• Sinus Elevation Techniques - Lateral Window and Crestal Membrane
• Membrane Repair Techniques
• Flap Design and Suturing Techniques
• Grind teeth into bone grafting material with Smart Dentin Grinder
• 3rd Molor Extraction
• Soft Tissue Grafting